What do you miss by being a Christian?
What is Hell?
1. A lake of fire (Rev. 20:15).
2. A bottomless pit (Rev. 20:1).
3. A horrible tempest (Ps. 11:6).
4. A place of everlasting burnings (Isaiah 33:14).
5. A furnace of fire (Matt. 13:41,42).
6. A devouring fire (Isaiah 33:14).
7. A place of torments (Luke 16:23).
8. A place of everlasting punishment (Matt. 25:46).
9. A place where people pray that others won’t experience its torment (Luke 16:27).
10. A place where they cry for mercy (Luke 16:24).
11. A place where they wail (Matt. 13:42).
12. A place where they curse God (Rev. 16:11).
13. A place where they never repent (Matt. 12:32).
14. A place of filthiness (Rev. 22:10,11).
15. A place of weeping (Matt. 8:12).
16. A place of sorrows (Ps. 18:5).
17. A place of outer darkness (Matt. 8:12).
18. A place where they have no rest (Rev.14:11).
19. A place where they gnaw their tongues (Rev. 16:10).
20. A place of blackness and darkness forever (Jude 13).
21. A place where the worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched (Mark 9:48).
22. A place where they are tormented with brimstone (Rev. 14:10).
23. A place from which the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever (Rev. 14:11).
“How shall we escape, if we ignore such a great salvation?”
READ ALL ABOUT IT!
1. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”(Romans 3:23).
2. “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23).
3. “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:”(John 1:12).
JESUS HAS PROMISED EVERYONE:
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: If any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him,”
Your biggest Decision:
Jesus has already “PAID IN FULL” the price for your eternal life. However, He leaves the final decision entirely up to you. So, what will you do with
Will you receive Him, or will you reject Him?